Sunday, April 24, 2011

Prayer and Praise

1. Pray for several teacher openings that we still have here - HS English, HS Science OR Math, MS Social Studies, Secondary ESL

2. Praise that God answered this prayer completely! No delays. Pray for safety in travel - I will be leaving on 31 January and traveling to Memphis, Waterloo, Iowa, California, Dayton, and then back to Memphis. Pray that the weather does not affect my connecting flights - I have 17 connections over the next three weeks.

3. I have made a recommendation to the foundation for a CFO - pray I get a confirmation from them soon.

4. Pray that all the activities scheduled for May will go smoothly - field days, plays, concerts, etc.

5. Praise that our new Middle School Principal - Dr. Druvenga - was able to visit for a week.

No comments: